You're certain to have a memorable experience during your time at Champions Club.
It's just one of the many attractions that makes the city of Chattanooga a popular destination.
There are 2 nearby accommodations for you to select from that should have what you're looking for. The Hampton Inn Chattanooga/Hixson and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson-Chattanooga North at Hwy 153, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Champions Club, are well-liked by many visitors.
The area's budget-friendly solutions will give you all you need at a price that will make you smile. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Days Inn Chattanooga - Rivergate and the Stadium Inn Downtown Chattanooga.
Other Things to Do Near Champions Club
You can maximize your free time by stopping by the area's other attractions after you're done with Champions Club:
- You're able to enjoy a little bit of family time in the fresh air without leaving the city limits at Tennessee Riverpark.
- Are you eager to find some parkland where one can enjoy a family picnic, a long walk or simply sit in the sun? Head over to Dupont Park.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the usual mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and get the perfect souvenir at Northgate Mall.
- View the artwork at In-Town Gallery.
- There's no better place to escape the daily grind than North Chickamauga Creek Conservancy. Enjoy a magazine, kick a ball around or simply lie under a shady tree in this leafy oasis.