Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Cedar Rapids, a stylish and family-friendly city known for its clubs and concert halls, as well as sights like Cedar Rapids Museum of Art and Paramount Theatre. Choose from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cedar Rapids and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cedar Rapids with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Noelridge Park.
- Other things to see include US Cellular Center, African American Museum of Iowa, and National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet's Playhouse, or Groomingdales Pet Salon & Boutique.
- For vet care, Reilly Mark DVM, Edgewood Animal Hospital, and Marion Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cedar Rapids
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Rapids
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Comfort Inn & Suites
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Quality Inn North
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cedar Rapids
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Cedar Rapids.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 11°F.