Book a hotel near Carolina Horse Park, Five Points
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Carolina Horse Park
Carolina Horse Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Oftentimes, we forget that we're not the only ones here on Earth. You will understand a bit more about our interconnectedness when you visit Carolina Horse Park.
Fayetteville, approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) away from the capital of the state, Raleigh, is where you will find it.
You won't locate any hotels in the immediate vicinity, but if you're prepared to go a bit farther away, you're sure to find something. You'll be able to select from 9 establishments if you make your way to Dunn, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away. Many travelers recommend the Hampton Inn by Hilton Dunn, Simply Divine and Clarion Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Carolina Horse ParkAfter finishing up at Carolina Horse Park, there are a variety of other attractions to keep you inspired:
- Practice your swing and perhaps also take some strokes off your game at Deercroft Golf Course.
- You can imagine you've been transported to an earlier time as you go on a tour of Malcolm Blue Farm, a local historic residence.
- Find out the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, by spending a day out on the green at Southern Pines Golf Club.
- Cypress Bend Vineyards is the perfect place for everyone from wine collectors to occasional drinkers.
- Whether you're a golf lover or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Hyland Hills Golf Club.