Get the blood flowing while enjoying the great outdoors at Canyon River Course. It's a fabulous course for golfers of all abilities, from seasoned players to novices.
To get there, head approximately 90 miles (145 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena, until you get to Missoula.
Make your trip to Canyon River Course as convenient as possible by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover 11 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Missoula - Edgewater and Holiday Inn Downtown - Missoula are two establishments you might want to consider.
Put your feet up at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are a quick drive away. You may like to reserve a room at the Days Inn - University and the Motel 6 Missoula East MT.
Other Things to Do Near Canyon River Course
As well as Canyon River Course, here is a list of additional things in the area you'll want to check out:
- There is nowhere better to take some time out than Greenough Park. Become immersed in a good book, kick a ball around with the kids or have a simple picnic in this leafy green sanctuary.
- Put on your hiking shoes and head out on Woods Gulch Trail. This lovely trail is a terrific way to acquaint yourself with the charming natural beauty of the area.
- For a deeper insight into the character of this destination, sign up for a visitors' tour of the campus and significant buildings of University of Montana.
- Fans of artistic creations should make plans to discover Missoula Art Museum where they'll certainly be inspired.
- Go and admire the beautiful artworks that are currently exhibited at Dana Gallery.