If it feels like luck is on your side, it might be time to raise the stakes at BlueWater Casino.
You can find it in Parker, which is approximately 140 miles (225 kilometers) out of the state capital, Phoenix.
There are 2 hotels close by, so you would be wise to reserve in advance. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of BlueWater Casino you’ll find the Best Western Parker Inn and Quality Inn.
River's Edge Cantina (11300 Resort Drive, Parker) is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and is a great choice when it's time to order some of your favorite food at a popular restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near BlueWater Casino
If you can squeeze it in, check out what else is available in the region:
- Relax and enjoy your time at Blue Water Marina Park, a great local resort.
- History may not always come alive in lecture halls, but the exhibits at Colorado River Indian Museum make learning an exciting experience for all visitors.
- From the side of Parker Dam you'll be able to see the constructed barrier that holds all the water in one place.
- Hit 'em long at Emerald Canyon Golf Course, a lovely place to unwind and play a few games.
- Soak up the sunshine and enjoy some exercise at Buckskin Mountain State Park, among the area's most well-known parks.