Book a hotel near Best Bib and Tucker, Akron
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Best Bib and Tucker
Best Bib and Tucker Hotel & Travel Guide
Best Bib and Tucker is certainly a destination worth checking off.
To see it, make your way 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, until you get to Akron.
If you don’t want to waste a good deal of time commuting, stay at the Comfort Suites, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Best Bib and Tucker.
For all those who are finding it a bit difficult to pay attention to the day's itinerary, a coffee and a snack is never a bad thing. Only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) from Best Bib and Tucker, WDHA/WMTR (55 Horse Hill Road, Cedar Knolls) is your best option. If you intend to go out for dinner, stroll over to EuroGyro (115 Sunnyside Street Southwest, Hartville) and see if the cuisine is what you're looking for.
Other Things to Do Near Best Bib and TuckerHere are a few more of the wider region's other popular diversions:
- See the impressive artworks that are on display at Maple Street Art Gallery.
- If you want an event space that provides high-standard services, consider Hartville Kitchen. You'll be pleased to know that there are cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- If some vacation shopping is in order, Hartville Marketplace & Flea Market is a great place to spend an hour or two.
- Cool down in the water adventure-rides at Clear Water Park. Don't forget your towel and sunscreen!
- Taste the full-bodied notes from here at Maize Valley Winery.