Book a hotel near Bennington Museum, Bennington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bennington Museum
Bennington Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
You're bound to enjoy your experience at Bennington Museum.
Make your way to Bennington if you would like to explore it. You'll find this destination approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Montpelier.
There's a good variety of 8 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bennington Museum, but it still pays to book in advance. Many tourists have had good experiences at The Four Chimneys Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, the Hampton Inn Bennington, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Bennington Motor Inn, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Put your feet up at one of the low-cost accommodations that are in the surrounding area. If you're not sure where to start, have a look at the Autumn Inn and the Starlight Inn.
Few things rival a steaming cup of coffee and something sweet, especially following a day of making memories in a new place. It's a good idea to stop at The Brown Cow Cafe (139 Main Street, Bennington) for a refreshment. As evening settles in, head to Northshire Brewery (108 County Street, Bennington), and have a taste of the local brew with some new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Bennington MuseumOnce you're finished at Bennington Museum, don't neglect the region's other attractions:
- Old First Congregational Church is a peaceful house of prayer. You can admire it from afar or find out if there is an opportunity to spend time inside.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear talk of Hemmings Motor News Car Lover's Convenience Store & Vehicle Display at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- For people who are eager to learn more about local stories, check out Bennington Battle Monument.
- Devote some time to viewing art at Fiddlehead at Four Corners, a local art gallery.
- Enjoy a selection of music shows and artistic events offered by Bennington Arts Guild Gallery and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.