Book a hotel near Bennington Battle Monument, Bennington
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Bennington Battle Monument
Bennington Battle Monument Hotel & Travel Guide
Get ready to travel through time when you visit Bennington Battle Monument.
You'll have to make the 100 miles (161 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Montpelier, to Bennington, if you want to visit.
There's a decent selection of 8 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bennington Battle Monument, but it's still a good idea to book in advance. The Four Chimneys Inn and the Hampton Inn Bennington are two suitable choices here, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Every worldly wanderer appreciates a good deal, and luckily you don't have to go very far to find one. There are several economical hotels a quick drive away. A couple of your options include the Autumn Inn and the Starlight Inn.
At The Grille (180 Country Club Drive, Bennington, customers savor every last bite of a sit-down meal. The only things to worry about are sitting back, having a drink or two and meeting the locals at Mount Anthony Country Club (180 Country Club Drive, Bennington). It's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away and a much-loved place to go in the evening.
Other Things to Do Near Bennington Battle MonumentIf you want to experience more than just Bennington Battle Monument, see what else the area has:
- Old First Congregational Church is a pleasant and peaceful house of worship. Look at it from a distance or see if you're able to spend time inside.
- Not the most popular or famous museum, Bennington Museum is still worth checking out if you love to learn.
- Enjoy your choice of music shows and cultural events regularly hosted by Bennington Center for the Arts and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Most visitors will hear locals refer to Hemmings Motor News Car Lover's Convenience Store & Vehicle Display at least once. It's a popular store.
- Are you looking to give your credit card a workout? The iconic Bennington Potters Yard is a not-to-be-missed store on many travelers' shopping itineraries.