Bear Pond WInery is that adult-orientated retreat that has a right to be number one on the itinerary.
Search for Oneonta on the map and make your way there to see it.
Make the most of the facilities at the Red Carpet Inn On The Lake before you head out for Bear Pond WInery. Since it's only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
The Super 8 Oneonta/Cooperstown is the lone budget solution here, and it's approximately 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
You don't need to go too far to have a quality meal. Bear Pond Winery & Cafe/Pizzeria (2515 New York 28, Oneonta) is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away and popular with hungry visitors.
Other Things to Do Near Bear Pond WInery
Besides Bear Pond WInery, here's a list of some additional things in the area that you are going to want to do:
- Make arrangements to see the fantastic creatures at Joseph L. Popp, Jr. Butterfly Conservatory.
- If you love the atmosphere of aged buildings and structures, a scheduled tour of State University of New York-Oneonta will feed your passion.
- Cooperstown Brewing Company is an interesting place. Take a peek behind the scenes and learn how they make their beer.
- Attend a performance and see a few of the exhibits put on by Foothills Performing Arts Center.
- Gain insight into the history of Hartwick College with a trip around the campus grounds.