Book a hotel near Basilica of San Petronio, Bologna
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Basilica of San Petronio
Basilica of San Petronio Hotel & Travel Guide
Basilica of San Petronio has a special place in the minds of the locals. While you're here, you will meet many fellow explorers who've also come to see this popular landmark.
It is situated in Bologna.
With no less than 56 hotels within a short walk of the action, you won't need to settle for anything that isn't perfect. When you are ready to start the hunt, look into vacancies at the Grand Hotel Majestic già Baglioni, Art Hotel Commercianti and Hotel Corona d 'Oro.
The fierce competition between cheap hotels means that there is always some great deals available for the frugal traveler. For example, the Bed & Breakfast Parigi can be found only 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, while the Residenza Ariosto is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers).
Make your Instagram friends green with envy by staying a few nights at one of the upmarket hotels that are just a stone's throw away. Strongly endorsed are the Royal Hotel Carlton and the Art Hotel Novecento, located a mere 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Just a short walk away, Cafe Del Mercato is the ideal place to indulge in a coffee or something light to eat. A popular dining establishment which is also nearby is The Balmoral. It's a great choice if you'd like a more substantial meal and would like something a bit more indulgent. Discover another facet of the local area and meet some friends at Bar Romano, also just an easy walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Basilica of San PetronioAfter visiting Basilica of San Petronio, why not go and see some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Visitors are invariably in awe of Il Magico Voltone del Palazzo Re Enzo, a historically and visually engaging attraction.
- You might like to admire the majesty of Palazzo dei Notai from the outside, or take a full indoor tour.
- Responsible for the protection and display of prominent artworks, Communal Collection of Fine Arts is the perfect place for lovers of art.
- Appreciate the hues and colors of the works of art exhibited at Museum of Giorgio Morandi.
- You'll want to explore Piazza Maggiore, a historic piazza that's appreciated by both locals and tourists.
To get to Basilica of San Petronio, think about taking the metro. The nearest station, Autostazione, is 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.