Pet owners shouldn't miss Amelia Island, a city known for its golf courses, and sights like Island Falls Golf and Fernandina Beach Golf Club. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Amelia Island and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Amelia Island with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Peters Point Beach Front Park.
- Other things to see include Fernandina Little Theatre, Amelia Island Museum of History, and Amelia Community Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Wildlife Supply Co, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, Amelia Island Animal Hospital, Fernandina Beach Animal Clinic: O'Brien, James M. DVM, and Fernandina Beach Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Amelia Island
- 1298 S Fletcher by RedAwning
Pets are allowed at this 3.5-star vacation home.
- 1423 N. Fletcher by RedAwning
Pets are allowed at this 4-star vacation home.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Amelia Island
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Amelia Island
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Amelia Island.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 56°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 70°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.