Find & compare ski resorts in Allentown, PA from $59
Top Allentown Ski Resorts and Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Allentown, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and casinos, as well as attractions like Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom and PPL Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 29 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Allentown and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Allentown with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at SteelStacks, Lake Nockamixon, and Philip and Muriel Berman Sculpture Park.
- Other things to see include Allentown Fairgrounds, Bear Creek Mountain, and Crayola Factory.
- Need a pet store? Try Aqua Link Pond and Lake Management, The Lucky Bamboo Store/Amish Plus, or Saint Rocco's Treats.
- For vet care, Cat Doctor, Powers Mary E DVM, and Carol Miller DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Allentown
- Comfort Suites Bethlehem Near Lehigh University and LVI Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Allentown, PA
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- The View Inn & Suites
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Allentown
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Allentown.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.