Book a hotel near Al Batha Market, Riyadh
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Al Batha Market
Al Batha Market Hotel & Travel Guide
Visiting Al Batha Market is certain to be an interesting experience.
It is situated in the national capital of Riyadh, a destination that is an attraction in its own right.
If you've got your eyes peeled for the perfect home away from home, you will be able to take your pick from 8 possibilities that are all within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Al Batha Market. The Holiday Inn Riyadh-Olaya and the Four Points by Sheraton Riyadh Khaldia are great places here, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If it's your priority to spend your cash on enjoying the sights instead of a hotel, you'll be happy to know that there are a limited range of less expensive solutions available. For instance, the Qasr Al Hamra Al Aswaq is 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, while the Orchid Al Ghorabi is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
You hear some people say the best things in life should be free. That is up for debate, as the premier establishments here will certainly make for some lasting memories. The Vivienda Hotel Villas and Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh are solid choices that are worth considering.
When you can't face the day without a cup of coffee, you can make your way to Nail (Al Batha, Riyadh). When you start thinking about dinner options, book a table at Riyadh (Riyadh), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Al Batha MarketOnce you are finished with Al Batha Market, you can look forward to the region's other attractions:
- Travelers and locals alike tend to admire Al Musmak Fortress. Arrange a tour to get a closer look.
- Spend an afternoon at the popular Al Zal Market. Have fun while you stroll among some charming stalls offering locally produced goods.
- Go on a thought-provoking tour of a historic fort, Masmak Citadel.
- Visit Salam Park, a grassy getaway, and simply enjoy basking in the sun and admiring your green, leafy surroundings.
- Spend a sunny day at Al Watan Park, where you can enjoy a few wild water rides.
Going to Al Batha Market on the train has never been so simple. The best station, الريل للدعاية, is a mere 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.