FAQs about Air France Flights
Where does Air France fly?
Explore more of the world with Air France. When you secure your flight through Travelocity, you'll have access to an array of unforgettable destinations — as well as some of the most affordable airfares around. Adventure is a touchdown away!
Air France has an impressive fleet of aircraft that zips across the nation connecting family, friends and loved ones each day of the year. These are their most serviced domestic routes:
- Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) to Bordeaux Airport (BOD-Merignac) with 1,033 flights every month
- Bordeaux Airport (BOD-Merignac) to Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) with 1,009 flights every month
- Toulouse Airport (TLS-Blagnac) to Paris Airport (ORY-Orly) with 937 flights every month
- Paris Airport (ORY-Orly) to Toulouse Airport (TLS-Blagnac) with 873 flights every month
You're sure to find Air France airplanes all over the globe. Their most popular international routes include:
What airline is AF?
- Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) to Florence Airport (FLR-Peretola) with 1,480 flights every month
- Florence Airport (FLR-Peretola) to Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) with 1,287 flights every month
- Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) to Geneva Airport (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) with 1,267 flights every month
- Geneva Airport (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) to Paris Airport (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) with 1,235 flights every month
The IATA code for Air France is AF. Airlines from all over the world are designated an IATA code by the International Air Transport Association. These two characters are used for many purposes, such as tickets, tariffs, communications and timetables. Air France Post Booking Tips
How to I find my flight number?
- Your flight code will be stated in your itinerary, which will be emailed to you once your reservation has been finalized. It's wise to keep this at your fingertips in case you want to make changes to your ticket.
How early can you check bags for a flight?
- If you're jetting off on an international flight, you can generally drop off your bags three hours ahead of departure. For domestic services, two hours is standard. Why not take some of the stress out of traveling and get to the airport with time to spare? That way, you don't have to worry about missing the bag drop completely. It generally closes 45 minutes before a domestic flight and one hour before internationals.