San Francisco has something for everyone. The city’s international flavors and colorful neighborhoods serve up plenty of wanderlust and inspiring adventures. So do cheap vacations from San Francisco—starting at $334.
Hawaii vacation packages from San Francisco
Do you ever wake up to the mist on the Bay and think, “I should be in Hawaii right now”? You’re not alone.
- Honolulu: Honolulu is home to Waikiki Beach and Pearl Harbor. Snorkel off the coast, or simply enjoy Hawaii’s biggest city.
- Lahaina: Located on the west coast of Maui, Lahaina is known for its banyan trees, fun nightlife, and scenic harbor.
- Hilo: Hilo is home of some of Hawaii’s most famous natural wonders, like Akaka Falls and Waiakea Forest Reserve.
Mexico Vacations from San Francisco
- Mexico City: Cities don’t get much bigger than Mexico’s capital. Visit between December and May for pleasant weather and reasonable rates.
- Puerto Vallarta: Puerto Vallarta has LGBTQ-friendly vibes and a beautiful historic center lined with gorgeous beaches.
Short Vacations from San Francisco
When you want to get away for a weekend or even a few days, spend some time exploring your home state.
- San Diego (1.5-hour flight): You don’t get any more Southern Californian than San Diego, literally. Imbibe the local fish tacos and craft beer.
- Santa Barbara (1.5-hour flight): Santa Barbara is a picturesque harbor city that has its share of great food and wine.
- Palm Springs (1-hour flight): Relax in the desert at pool parties or shop chic boutiques. Palm Springs heats up in the summer, but it’s a popular destination year-round.