When you book cheap vacation packages from Miami, great deals as low as $175 will make your troubles take flight.
All-Inclusive Vacations from Miami
Forget spending precious relaxation time deciding where to have dinner. All-inclusive resorts include on-site activities, delicious dining, drinks, and entertainment.
- All-inclusive vacations from Miami to Cabo San Lucas: You’ll love the all-inclusive amenities, especially when they include tacos and water sports.
- All-inclusive vacations from Miami to Maui: Trade your Atlantic surf breaks for Pacific tides on the island of Maui. For several all-inclusive vacation options, stay in Lahaina on Maui’s west coast.
Vacation packages from Miami to Caribbean destinations
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (2.5-hour flight): Punta Cana is known for its relaxed culture and water as clear and blue as the sky.
- Noord, Aruba (3-hour flight): Whether you have a week to spare or just a couple days, this historical beach town is a great escape.
- Runaway Bay, Jamaica (1.5-hour flight): Runaway Bay is a favorite for divers and anyone who wants to enjoy good vibes and weather year-round. Visit December through January for the best rates.
Where can you fly to from Miami?
You can fly almost anywhere from Miami, but if you want to skip layovers on your next big trip, book your next vacation package to one of these cities:
- Salvador, Brazil (8-hour flight): This direct route is available with LATAM Airlines.
- Los Angeles, California (5-hour flight): Direct routes are available through several airlines servicing the U.S.
- Europe: You can fly directly from Miami to several European cities, including Barcelona, London, Rome, and Paris.