Book a hotel near Zubizuri Bridge, Bilbao
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Zubizuri Bridge
Zubizuri Bridge Hotel & Travel Guide
Make sure you've got ample space on your camera while roaming around Zubizuri Bridge, a top site for adventurers and a fantastic place to take some selfies.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Bilbao, as it's an exciting city to visit in its own right.
With 23 accommodation options within a short walk of Zubizuri Bridge, even the pickiest of visitors are sure to find something to their liking. Why not begin hunting at the Gran Hotel Domine Bilbao, Hotel Miro and Hotel Carlton?
You'll be able to put a bit of money aside for your adventures if you choose to stay at one of the many inexpensive hotels nearby. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away is the Apartamentos Turisticos Atxuri, and you'll find the Basque Boutique 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
If you are the kind of traveler who knows all there is to know about vintage wines and prefers luxury bed linen, you will enjoy the opulent pleasures that are available at a number of high-end hotels in the area. The Hotel Melia Bilbao and the Abando are two of the excellent choices, located only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, respectively.
Conveniently close by, Bar Cafetería Campo Volantín is one of the area's favorite places to take five and recharge. Perhaps you're still hungry? Restaurante Mar Tasaiz S L is also close by and offers guests a more comprehensive dining experience. You can cap off a pleasant day out by walking down the road for a couple of drinks at New Bilbao.
Other Things to Do Near Zubizuri BridgeYou've spent a while getting here, and no doubt Zubizuri Bridge is just the beginning. Once you've taken it in, be sure to have a look at what else the area has available:
- Funicular de Artxanda is both a scenic and fun way to ascend uphill. Let's just hope you're comfortable with heights!
- Take out some time to go and look at Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando. Ask about visiting information if you would like to go inside.
- Puerta de los Honorables is now known as a popular space for supporters of art.
- Impressive and of contemporary design, La Salve Bridge is now a noteworthy tourist attraction in the area. Don't forget to take your camera during your visit.
- Set aside time in your busy itinerary to admire Bilbao City Hall. This historic government building is of interest to many visitors.
To access Zubizuri Bridge, hop on the train to Loruri Ciudad Jardín, the most convenient station. Once you're there, it is an easy 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away. Travelers may want to note that another possible station, Renfe, is also close by, at just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.