ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this Cambridge hotel, you'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Salt Fork State Park and 16 miles (25 km) of Mosser Glass. Hopalong Cassidy Museum is within 16 miles (25 km) and The National Museum of Cambridge Glass is within 20 miles (32 km).
18-hole golf course
This smoke-free hotel features a golf course, a marina, and a restaurant. Bring the family and enjoy the children's pool, playground, and arcade/game room. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 201 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer free WiFi and furnished balconies or patios. Coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and ironing boards are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 597 reviews
About the Salt Fork Lodge and Conference CenterLocation 14755 Cadiz Road, Cambridge, OH 43725
Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center offers its guests a golf course, a marina, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 5149 square feet (478 square meters) and includes a conference center. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are also featured at the family-friendly Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center. Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Cambridge hotel is smoke free.
- 201 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 5149 sq ft of conference space
- 478 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1972
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
- Lockers available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool1
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Columbus, OH (CMH-John Glenn Columbus Intl.) (154.4 km / 95.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Salt Fork Lodge and Conference Center offers 201 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Timbers Restuarant - This poolside restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Wildlife Lounge - This poolside bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Gazeebo - This poolside restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a marina. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Snowmobiling on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Volleyball on site
- Archery on site
- Motor boating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sledding on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 12 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 3 percent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 15 for adults, USD 4.99 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 12 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fork Salt
- Salt Fork
- Salt Fork Cambridge
- Salt Fork Resort
- Salt Fork Resort Cambridge
- Salt Fork Lodge Cambridge
- Salt Fork Lodge
- Salt Fork Hotel Cambridge
- Salt Fork Lodge And Conference Center Cambridge, Ohio
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.