Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Youngstown, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and concert halls, as well as attractions like Youngstown Museum of Industry and Labor and Powers Auditorium. You can choose from Travelocity's 26 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Youngstown and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Youngstown with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Fellows Riverside Gardens, Boardman Park, and Mill Creek Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Other things to see include Ward Beecher Planetarium, Arms Family Museum, and Butler Institute of American Art.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Supplies Plus, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Ebert Animal Hospital, PetSmart, and Belmont Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Youngstown
- Red Roof Inn Boardman
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- The Avalon Inn and Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boardman
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Youngstown
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Youngstown.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.