Book a hotel near Yaddo Gardens, Saratoga Springs
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Yaddo Gardens
Yaddo Gardens Hotel & Travel Guide
Yaddo Gardens occupies a special place in the hearts and minds of the locals. During your visit, you will bump into lots of fellow travelers who have also come to experience this wonderful landmark.
If you decide to check it out, your adventure will take you to Saratoga Springs, 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
There's a great variety of 5 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Yaddo Gardens, but it's still a smart idea to book ahead. Many travelers enjoy the Residence Inn by Marriott Saratoga Springs, Courtyard by Marriott Saratoga Springs and Saratoga Casino Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you have always felt that traveling the world is more about appreciating the local culture than staying at chic establishments, have a look at the reasonably priced accommodations that are a few minutes drive away. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Longfellows Inn and Restaurant and the Comfort Inn & Suites.
A night or two at the Gideon Putnam Resort And Spa promises to be a memorable experience. It's a mere 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Yaddo GardensIf you have extra time, be sure to check out what else is available in the region:
- You can show off your stance, posture and swing at Saratoga National Golf Course.
- Fans of all ages should visit National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame. Relive former glories and celebrate the greats.
- Saratoga Harness Museum is a fun place to look back on the former glories and sports legends.
- Take a seat at a table at Canfield Casino if you're the type who appreciates crowds and the exhiliration when the slots are whirring.
- Sometimes fortune doesn't favor the brave at Congress Park, but that's no excuse to not try a hand of poker.