Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Wichita Falls, a family-friendly city known for its cafés and theaters, as well as attractions like Museum of North Texas History and Backdoor Theatre. Take your pick from Travelocity's 20 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Wichita Falls and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Wichita Falls with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wichita Falls, River Bend Nature Center, and Lake Arrowhead State Park.
- Other things to see include Wichita Theater, Kay Yeager Coliseum, and Kemp Center for the Arts.
- Need a pet store? Try Nature's Half Acre birds and fish, Tuesday Morning, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Dr. Elisa, Western Hills Animal Hospital, and P.E.T.S. Low Cost Spay & Neuter Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Wichita Falls
- Baymont by Wyndham Wichita Falls
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and overall property condition.
- Candlewood Suites Wichita Falls at Maurine Street
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
- Comanche Red River Hotel & Casino
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Wichita Falls
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Wichita Falls.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 29°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 95°F and the nighttime average is 45°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 98°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.