Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit White Plains, a family-friendly and culturally-rich city known for its restaurants and entertainment, as well as sights like Galleria at White Plains and The Westchester Mall. Choose from Travelocity's 17 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in White Plains and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in White Plains with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Silver Lake Park, Greenburgh Nature Center, and Memorial Park.
- Other things to see include Jacob Purdy House, Westchester County Center, and Greenburgh Public Library.
- Need a pet store? Try Bird Jungle, Pet Pantry Warehouse, or The Puppy Gallery.
- For vet care, Scarsdale Animal Hospital, Animal Specialty Center, and Little Vets After School Science Program are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in White Plains
- La Quinta inn & Suites Armonk Westchester County Airport
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Edith Macy Conference Center
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel.
- Extended Stay America - White Plains - Elmsford
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in White Plains
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in White Plains.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 21°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.