Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit West Palm Beach, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and art galleries, as well as attractions like CityPlace and Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park. Choose from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in West Palm Beach and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in West Palm Beach with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Centennial Square and Fountain Park, Lake Lytal Park, and Peanut Island Park.
- Other things to see include Rapids Water Park, Harriet Himmel Theater, and Palm Beach County Convention Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Wild Cargo Pets Inc, or Pet Supermarket.
- For vet care, PetLife, West Palm Animal Clinic, and All Care Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in West Palm Beach
- La Quinta Inn West Palm Beach-Florida Turnpike
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Best Western Palm Beach Lakes
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Days Inn by Wyndham West Palm Beach
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in West Palm Beach
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in West Palm Beach.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 56°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 64°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 74°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 57°F.