Book a hotel near Weiss Lake, Gadsden
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Weiss Lake
Weiss Lake Hotel & Travel Guide
Take in the magnificence of the surrounding scenery at Weiss Lake.
It is situated in Cedar Bluff, which is approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montgomery.
Don't stress if you can't find any accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are some a little farther out. There are 7 places to stay that are 25 miles (40 kilometers) away in Rome. The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Rome, Claremont House Bed & Breakfast and Days Inn Rome Downtown are three options you might like to look up.
If the sightseeing has left you more than a little bit hungry, head over to Lakeside Cafe (3540 Alabama 9, Cedar Bluff). It's a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Weiss LakeAfter seeing Weiss Lake, why not go and see some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- It doesn't matter your age, you are sure to have a wonderful afternoon on the putt-putt courses at BJ's Mini Golf at Weiss Lake Lodge.
- Bag a bargain, run your errands or just go window-shopping in the great range of stores at Cherokee Plaza Shopping Center.
- Take a moment and flip through a magazine in Ethel Morrison Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- Go and devote an enjoyable afternoon to viewing some artworks at Orbix Hot Glass, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the natural world at Little River Canyon National Preserve.