Dig deeper into local history at Waverly Mansion, a not-to-be-missed sight for any history buff.
Wouldn't you like to pack your bags and head to Mississippi so that you can experience it now?
Staying a short drive away from Waverly Mansion isn't too much of a problem, due to the fact that there are 11 possible accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. You can compare the Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus and Best Western Executive Suites.
The area's more economical accommodations provide everything you need at a price you won't believe. You could check out the Americas Best Value Inn - Columbus and the Days Inn Columbus MS.
Other Things to Do Near Waverly Mansion
After visiting Waverly Mansion, why not stop by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Explore the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a few rounds at Old Waverly.
- It doesn't matter if you want to shop for fun, or only grab what you need, you'll find some wonderful retail therapy at Leigh Mall Shopping Center.
- Make sure to enjoy some of the music shows and artistic events regularly offered by Columbus Arts Council - Rosenzweig Arts Center and become more knowledgeable about the local arts and culture scene.
- If you are eager to find out about the local history, head over to Tennessee Williams Welcome Center, a well-known historic residence.
- Mississippi University for Women is not only an educational institution, but also a motivational place for the local community.