So, you're looking to visit Waterpark at the Villages?
It awaits you in Tyler, 190 miles (306 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
A big part of what makes Waterpark at the Villages so charming is the secluded area it's located in. However, this means that you will not find any accommodations close by. Well-frequented places include the Staybridge Suites Longview, 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Terrell, 60 miles (97 kilometers) away, and the Hampton Inn & Suites Buffalo, 65 miles (105 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Waterpark at the Villages
After you're finished with Waterpark at the Villages, there are a number of other things to see in the rest of the area:
- At Eagle's Bluff Community & Country Club, you can talk with some swanky locals, and enjoy private access to its well-maintained grounds.
- Spend some time practicing your swing at Bullard Golf Course.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or well-known museum, Brookshire's World of Wildlife Museum and Country Store is still worth checking out if you have a thirst for knowledge.
- You might be an expert on aircraft, or you might just enjoy the relative ease of jetting off to somewhere you've never been. No matter how you feel about the world of flying, visitors from all walks of life will enjoy exploring Historic Aviation Memorial Museum.
- Indulge in some serious shopping at Broadway Square Mall, a favorite shopping destination for both locals and tourists.