Find & compare hotels with an indoor pool in Waldorf, MD from $71
Top Waldorf Hotels with an Indoor Pool
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Waldorf, a family-friendly and charming city known for its restaurants and waterfront, as well as sights like Show Place Arena and St. Charles Towne Center. Choose from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Waldorf and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Waldorf with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Piscataway Park, Fort Washington Park, and Thomas Stone National Historic Site.
- Other things to see include White Plains Golf Course, Fort Washington Marina, and Dr. Samuel A. Mudd House Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try All Star Pets, Wild Birds Unlimited, or Muddy Paws Pet Center.
- For vet care, Big River Veterinary Acupuncture, Petco Vaccination Clinic, and High St Discount Pharmacy are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Waldorf
- Comfort Inn at Joint Base Andrews
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Extended Stay America Washington, D.C. - Landover
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its walkable location and comfortable rooms.
- Towneplace Suites by Marriott Clinton at Joint Base Andrews
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Waldorf
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Waldorf.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 27°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 54°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.