Book a hotel near Wagner Farm, Chicago
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wagner Farm
Wagner Farm Hotel & Travel Guide
Many specialists spend many years studying one single type of animal. For those of us that don't possess that dedication, an afternoon spent at Wagner Farm ought to be sufficient.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Chicago, as it's a great city to explore in its own right.
Finding somewhere to lay your head within easy reach isn’t too hard, with 4 options to consider. You might appreciate the Sheraton Chicago Northbrook Hotel and Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-North Shore/Skokie. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wagner Farm.
If you're tired of having to choose between eating out at a nice place or getting tickets to some attractions, then free up some of your travel budget by reserving a room at one of the area's lower-priced solutions. You will be able to find the Super 8 Morton Grove/Chicago and the Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook/Deerfield a reasonable distance away.
If you are in need of an upmarket option in the area, look up the Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
An easy walk from Wagner Farm, Terrace Restaurant (3900 Fairway Drive, Wilmette) is one of the best places to sit down to dinner after all that exploring. Enjoy a few drinks with a side of people-watching at Hackney's (1241 Harms Road, Glenview) later on.
Other Things to Do Near Wagner FarmSurely you weren't planning to finish your day after Wagner Farm? Put aside some time to experience what else the area has available:
- See a play at Oil Lamp Theater and see the characters come to life.
- Golf is a great way to relax and get some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, book a tee time at Glenview Park District Golf Club.
- Anyone who likes to get back to nature will enjoy some time at the protected Kent Fuller Air Station Prairie.
- Toss a ball around and explore the greenery at Gallery Park. You can even pack a picnic and make an afternoon of it.
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, look beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and find the perfect memento at The Glen Town Center.