Visiting Visalia Country Club is always an interesting experience.
Visalia, about 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, is where you will find it.
Though you'll only find 4 accommodations in the area, they are a short drive from the site. The Hampton Inn Visalia and Lamp Liter Inn are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Visalia Country Club.
Every traveler is fond of a good bargain, and you won't have to travel far to find one. There is a small number of low-cost hotels a quick drive away. You can take a look at the Econo Lodge Sequoia and the Super 8 Visalia.
When you are searching for somewhere to have lunch or dinner, Pizza Factory (3125 West Noble Avenue, Visalia) is the answer. Afterwards, buy a bottle of wine and mingle with new acquaintances at El Rosal Bar & Grill (3117 West Noble Avenue, Visalia).
Other Things to Do Near Visalia Country Club
If you want to explore more than just Visalia Country Club, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Visalia Convention Center is an excellent venue for conferences or other events. It's located in the area and has several nearby restaurants, cafes and hotels.
- Visalia City Hall is a significant civic building that is admired by locals and tourists alike.
- Visalia Adventure Park is a wonderful attraction that is brimming with games and activities.
- At Imagine U Children's Museum, the children can absorb themselves in fun, hands-on activities.
- Are you eager to escape the hectic pace of modern life? Go for a walk in Mooney Grove Park, an idyllic urban oasis.