ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Victoria
A stay at this Downtown Victoria hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and 2 miles (3 km) of British Columbia Parliament Building. Victoria Harbour and Royal BC Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a poolside bar. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 94 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Pillowtop beds, room service, and premium bedding are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 341 reviews
About the Capital CityCenter HotelLocation 1961 Douglas St, Victoria, BC V8T4K7
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Capital CityCenter Hotel also features an outdoor pool, a garden, and concierge services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Victoria hotel.
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1961
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers for purchase
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) (25.2 km / 15.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Capital CityCenter Hotel offers 94 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Scallywags Eatery - This poolside restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Splash Lounge - This poolside cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 15 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of CAD 100.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 6 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Capital CityCenter
- Capital CityCenter Hotel
- Capital CityCenter Hotel Victoria
- Capital CityCenter Victoria
- Capital CityCenter Hotel Hotel
- Capital CityCenter Hotel Victoria
- Capital CityCenter Hotel Hotel Victoria
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).