Have some downtime with Mother Earth at Ventura to Ojai Paved Bike Path.
If you've always wanted to go to California, now's your chance!
After spending time at Ventura to Ojai Paved Bike Path, end an enjoyable day at a quality hotel. You will find 19 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). Spend a bit of time comparing the different amenities at the Ojai Valley Inn And Spa and Su Nido, All-Suites Boutique Inn.
There's no need to scrimp and save if you stay in a modest hotel. There are a few in the vicinity. You will be able to find the Viking Motel and the Oakridge Inn a reasonable distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Ventura to Ojai Paved Bike Path
You're here for Ventura to Ojai Paved Bike Path, but you could well be just as pleased with what else the region has going on:
- Satisfy your need for nature at Lake Casitas Recreation Area. Bring along a picnic, and spend an afternoon enjoying the beautiful landscape.
- Examine ancient objects from another time and learn more about the customs and beliefs of historic humans at Albinger Archaeological Museum.
- Go back in time and brush up on your history with an outing to Mission San Buenaventura.
- As you explore the area, you ought to stop and see San Buenaventura Mission, a local place of worship. If you want to spend a bit of time inside, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
- History enthusiasts must visit Ventura County Museum of History & Art, where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.