ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Cannaregio inn, you'll find Grand Canal and Piazzale Roma. Also, Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari is within half a mile (1 km) and Ca' d'Oro is within 2 miles (3 km).
This inn doesn't skimp on freebies - guests receive free buffet breakfast and free WiFi. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance.
Free WiFi, digital TV
The 32 guestrooms have TVs with digital channels and offer free WiFi and rainfall showerheads. Other amenities include showers and desks.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 6 reviews
About the Venice Maggior ConsiglioLocation Calle Priuli ai Cavalletti 73/74, Venice, 30121
Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Venice inn is smoke free.
- 32 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Venice Maggior Consiglio offers 32 accommodations with air conditioning. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Digital channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No elevators
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Dolomiti Hotel Venice
- Dolomiti Hotel
- Venice Maggior Consiglio Inn
- Maggior Consiglio
- Inn Venice Maggior Consiglio Venice
- Venice Venice Maggior Consiglio Inn
- Inn Venice Maggior Consiglio
- Venice Maggior Consiglio Venice
- Maggior Consiglio Inn
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.