With a stay at Antico Panada in Venice (San Marco), you'll be minutes from San Teodoro and St. Mark's Basilica.
This romantic hotel is within close proximity of Torre dell’Orologio and Pala d’Oro.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
About the Antico Panada
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi.
The romantic Antico Panada also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
This 3-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 50 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Antico Panada offers 50 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Satellite television is provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Antico Panada has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your day with a free continental breakfast, available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido, a slender, 11-kilometre-long island facing the Adriatic Sea lies a 15-minute water-bus ride east of historical Venice's centre. In summer it becomes the city's playground, when beaches and water sports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, take horseback rides, and play golf, tennis, and volleyball. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Antico Panada
- Antico Panada Hotel
- Antico Panada Hotel Venice
- Antico Panada Venice
You should know
All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).