ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Venice
A stay at this San Marco hotel places you steps from La Fenice Opera House and a 5-minute walk from Grand Canal. St. Mark's Square and St Mark's Campanile are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a rooftop terrace, and a bar/lounge. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast each morning.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
The 87 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and minibars. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include room service and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 3112 reviews
About the Hotel Saturnia & InternationalLocation San Marco 2398 - Via XXII Marzo, Venice, VE 30124
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 646 square feet (60 square meters) and includes a meeting room. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Hotel Saturnia & International. This 4.5-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 87 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 646 sq ft of conference space
- 60 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1908
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (18.1 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (5.7 km / 3.5 mi)
Hotel Saturnia & International offers 87 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Venice hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
La Caravella - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Hotel Saturnia
- Hotel Saturnia & International
- Hotel Saturnia & International Venice
- Hotel Saturnia International
- Saturnia Hotel
- Saturnia International
- Saturnia International Hotel
- Saturnia International Venice
- Hotel Saturnia International Venice
- Saturnia Hotel Venice
- Hotel Saturnia And International
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.