ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
At this San Marco hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Basilica of St Mary of Health and Peggy Guggenheim Museum, both steps away. Grand Canal and La Fenice Opera House are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, 24-hour fitness
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas and free Internet in public areas. Dry cleaning, concierge services, and free newspapers are also on offer.
Free Internet, satellite TV
The 82 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, 24-hour room service, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Satellite TV, minibars, and free newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
97.0% of guests recommend out of 1673 reviews
About the The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, VeniceLocation Campo Santa Maria Del Giglio O Zobenigo, Venice, VE 30124
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1291 square feet (120 square meters) and includes a meeting room. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice. The hotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. This 5-star Venice hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 82 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1291 sq ft of conference space
- 120 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1525
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) (17.9 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Venice Santa Lucia Station (5.5 km / 3.4 mi)
The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice offers 82 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Club del Doge - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Longhi - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Weight limit: 18 lbs
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Gala Dinner on 20 July per adult: EUR 415
- Gala Dinner on 20 July per child: EUR 415 (up to 18 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 53 and EUR 53 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gritti Palace
- Gritti Palace Hotel
- Gritti Palace Hotel Venice
- Gritti Palace Venice
- Gritti Venice
- Gritti Venice Palace
- Palace Gritti
- Venice Gritti
- Venice Gritti Palace
- Gritti Palace Luxury Collection Hotel Venice
- Gritti Palace Luxury Collection Hotel
- Gritti Palace Luxury Collection Venice
- Gritti Palace Luxury Collection
- The Gritti Palace a Luxury Collection Hotel
- The Gritti Palace Venice
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.