Book a hotel near University of Warsaw, Warsaw
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Warsaw
University of Warsaw Hotel & Travel Guide
University of Warsaw is a fascinating experience. It's a good idea to bring your camera along for the ride, because this is a destination that you'll want to keep for the memory books.
It's located in Warsaw, the country's capital and a city worth a visit in its own right.
Every traveler wants to see University of Warsaw when they're in town, so it's no surprise that there is a variety accommodations close by. With no less than 50 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), you won't have any issues finding just what you want. Why not start the search at the Castle Square Apartment, Hotel Bristol, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Warsaw and Residence St. Andrew's Palace?
Close by, you will find accommodation solutions to suit even the smallest budgets. Some of the more reliable examples are the Duval Serviced Apartments, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Design City - Brzozowa Apartment Old Town, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Take pampering yourself to a whole new level by booking a room at one of the numerous high-end hotels that are just a stone’s throw away. The H15 Boutique tops the list of places, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Or, consider the Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Located close by, Adnan Cafe s.c. is a superb place to treat yourself to a quick snack or a coffee. But, if your belly's starting to rumble, you can head to Marysieńka, also in the neighborhood. Of course, there is no finer way to cap off a day of exploring than with a refreshing drink. Nowy Indeks Klub, also a short walk away, is the spot to be.
Other Things to Do Near University of WarsawYou've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt University of Warsaw isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, take a look at what else the area has to offer:
- Go and see what beautiful artworks are currently on display at Galeria Art.
- Visit Stefan Wyszynski Statue for a great photo opportunity and a chance to see the statue up close.
- Holy Cross Church is a pleasant place of worship. You can merely admire it from the street or find out if you can make arrangements to tour inside.
- Delve into a whole new world when you get a seat at one of the plays at Polish Theatre in Warsaw.
- An important structure, Copernicus Monument is a commemoration of historical happenings firmly planted in the memory of local residents.
When you want a convenient way to visit University of Warsaw, just hop on the metro until you get to Warszawa Powiśle 01, the stop that's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from your destination.