Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Tukwila, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and museums, as well as attractions like Foster Golf Links and Foster Performing Arts Center. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Tukwila and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Tukwila with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Riverton Park, Crystal Springs Park, and Tukwila Pond.
- Other things to see include Great American Casino, Starfire Sports Complex, and iFly Seattle.
- Need a pet store? Try Denise's Parrot Place, Barrier Reef Aquariums, or Pet Pros Newcastle.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Animal Clinic Of Benson, and Burien Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Tukwila
- Knights Inn Sea Tac Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the WiFi.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle Tacoma International Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast.
- Extended Stay America - Seattle - Southcenter
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Tukwila
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Tukwila.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 57°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 42°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.