There is no shortage of attractions to entertain the children along with the grown-ups at Town & Country Lanes and Lounge.
If you have ever thought you'd like to explore Montana, this is the perfect opportunity!
One positive thing about there being only 1 accommodation option close by is that it's almost impossible to get your booking mixed up! From Holiday Inn Express Billings, it's just 6 miles (10 kilometers) to Town & Country Lanes and Lounge.
When it's time for an evening meal, take the family or your friends to Town & Country Lanes, Lounge and Cafe (6126 Highway 312, Billings) for a satisfying bite to eat. It's only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Town & Country Lanes and Lounge!
Other Things to Do Near Town & Country Lanes and Lounge
If you want to jam as much as you possibly can into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Connect with nature by visiting the well-known Lake Elmo State Park, an excellent destination for anyone wanting some time outdoors.
- A cemetery probably isn't a must see site on most people's touring itineraries, but you will find that Boot Hill Cemetery has an interesting story to tell about the history of the region.
- Purchase your tickets and make your way to MetraPark for a raucous rock show, a festival for foodies or a show for the kids.
- Sacrifice Cliff has some impressive rock formations.
- If you're in need of an outdoor adventure, you should visit Four Dances Recreation Area, a lovely local recreational area.