ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Within a 10-minute walk of this Financial District hotel, you'll find Nathan Phillips Square and Toronto Eaton Centre. Scotiabank Arena and TIFF Bell Lightbox are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and in-room childcare. Enjoy the indoor pool and free perks like full breakfast and WiFi in public areas.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 258 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and LCD TVs with digital channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 2195 reviews
About the The St. Regis TorontoLocation 325 Bay Street, Toronto, ON M5H 4G3
The St. Regis Toronto offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury The St. Regis Toronto. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 258 guestrooms or units
- 31 levels
- 12000 sq ft of conference space
- 1115 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2011
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (27.5 km / 17.1 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: King Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
The St. Regis Toronto offers 258 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Louix Louis - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Astor Lounge - This cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The Spa at The Adelaide has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 25 lbs
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Toronto
- Trump International Tower Toronto
- Adelaide Hotel Toronto
- Adelaide Toronto
- St. Regis Toronto Hotel
- Trump International Hotel And Tower Toronto
- Trump International Hotel Tower Toronto
- St. Regis Toronto
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.