Find & compare pet-friendly hotels in Temecula, CA from $50
Top Temecula Pet Friendly Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Temecula, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Pechanga Resort & Casino and Soboba Casino. You can choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Temecula and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Temecula with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at San Jacinto Mountains, Lake Perris, and Tenaja Falls.
- Other things to see include Old Town Temecula Community Theater, Temecula Creek Inn Golf Course, and Ponte Winery.
- Need a pet store? Try DogGenix, Leech.com, or Tail Wag'n Fun Mobile Pet Spaw.
- For vet care, Beck Rick DVM, Vetco, and HybridCatz are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Temecula
- Residence Inn by Marriott Temecula Murrieta
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- South Coast Winery Resort and Spa
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus Diamond Valley Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Temecula
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Temecula.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 69°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 49°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 59°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.