Book a hotel near Teatro Duse, Bologna
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Teatro Duse
Teatro Duse Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Teatro Duse and looking for a nearby hotel?
Bologna is where you'll find it.
There are plenty of accommodations near Teatro Duse. With no less than 34 possibilities within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer), the only problem you'll have is deciding which one you like the most! The Grand Hotel Majestic già Baglioni, Art Hotel Commercianti and Hotel Corona d 'Oro offer a wide variety of choices.
Nothing takes a bigger bite out of the travel budget than finding a place to stay. Fortunately, there is a variety of reasonably priced hotels that are not too far away. Two excellent establishments are the Bed & Breakfast Parigi and the Residenza Ariosto, a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Everyone appreciates a good pampering every once in a while, so why not spend a night at one of the upmarket hotels? You should make inquiries at the Royal Hotel Carlton, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Art Hotel Novecento, located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Caffè degli Artisti (Via Castiglione, 47, Bologna) serves some of the greatest treats you can find. Cap off the day by heading to Forno Brisa Castiglione (Via Castiglione, 43, Bologna), and enjoying a beer or wine with old or new friends.
Other Things to Do Near Teatro DuseYou'll be able to check out a wide range of other attractions after visiting Teatro Duse:
- If you're an art fan, drop by St. Stephen's Studio Art Gallery to see the exhibits.
- If you're looking for a sanctuary to quietly contemplate the religious aspects of our existence, head over to Basilica of San Domenico.
- Really make a night of it, and have dinner and drinks after attending a concert at Philharmonic Academy, a dedicated local venue.
- Gain a more expansive understanding of the spirit of the area by visiting Basilica Santo Stefano, a house of worship.
- Arrange for a guided tour of Palazzo Bolognini, a local icon and one of the region's must-see sites.
If you want a convenient way to reach Teatro Duse, jump aboard a train and get off at Bologna Zanolini, the station that's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from your destination.