What's stopping you? Taylor's Mistake Beach was made to be seen.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many worldly wanderers choose to visit the terrific city of Christchurch every year.
If you'd love to be within easy reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 3 hotels waiting for you nearby. The Le Petit Hotel and Sumner Re Treat are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Taylor's Mistake Beach.
Book a night at the Point Break Backpackers, 6 miles (10 kilometers) away, and free up your daily allowance for trying out the local cuisine.
Other Things to Do Near Taylor's Mistake Beach
You've been traveling for quite some time, so we imagine Taylor's Mistake Beach is just the start. Once you've taken it in, be sure to investigate what else the area has to offer:
- If you'd like a clear view of the ocean, head to Banks Peninsula. This impressive cape is especially nice on a balmy summer's afternoon.
- You'll be fascinated by the power of nature clearly evident in Cave Rock, an impressive rock formation.
- Find a vantage point, make yourself comfy and watch as day turns to night at Godley Head Lighthouse.
- Nothing in this world compares to the serenity of lying by the water. Set aside some time and savor watching the sun reflect on the water at Sumner Beach.
- It's a privilege to have the opportunity to experience the fragrant flowers and botanical displays found in Gethsemane Gardens, a well-known, privately owned garden.