Book a hotel near Tangamanga Park I, San Luis Potosi
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tangamanga Park I
Tangamanga Park Hotel & Travel Guide
If you are the type of person that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to have a great time at Tangamanga Park.
You'll find this attraction in San Luis Potosi, 220 miles (354 kilometers) away from Mexico City, the capital of the country.
You'll be able to find 12 accommodation options within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tangamanga Park. Only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you can get some rest at the Hotel Museo Palacio De San Agustin. Two others are the City Express San Luis Potosi Zona Universitaria, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the Casa Catalina, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Everybody loves a deal, and you don't have to go far to find one. There is a handful of economical hotels a quick drive away. The City Express San Luis Potosí Zona Industrial and the Staybridge Suites San Luis Potosi are a couple of the known establishments.
You hear some people say the best things in life come for free. That might not always be true, as the top-rated hotels in the area will certainly make for some lasting memories. Check availability at the Hilton San Luis Potosi and Hotel Ankara.
Whether you are a tea aficionado or a caffeine addict, you're going to need something to keep you going. A short walk from Tangamanga Park, Cocina Ecónomica El Sabor de mi Hogar offers a nice selection of hot drinks and treats. Also close-at-hand is Tortas Las Tradicionales, a quality establishment that serves up a selection of mouth-watering courses. A smile will come to your face as you share some tales while sipping an a glass of your favorite drop at La Recarga, just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Tangamanga ParkSurely you aren't planning to wrap up the day after Tangamanga Park? Allow yourself some time to experience what else the wider region has to offer:
- If you'd like something to remember your vacation by, go beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and discover the perfect souvenir at Citadella.
- Find some unique and locally made gifts for family and friends back home and relax with a freshly made snack at San Luis 400 Market.
- If you can't make it to one of the more recognized museums, give your knowledge a boost at Casa de la Cultura.
- There is so much to learn at Labyrinth Museum of Science and Arts. See an extensive range of exhibits on a wide range of subjects.
- Wander through Plaza de Aranzazu, and try to picture the scenes that played out at this piazza hundreds of years ago.