Enjoy a few rounds of golf and the companionship of friends at Stone Mountain Golf Club.
It awaits you in Traphill, 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
You won't find any hotels in the area around Stone Mountain Golf Club, but if you take your search a bit farther out you'll discover a handful of options. The Martha Washington Inn And Spa, the Embassy Suites Hotel Winston-Salem and the Winston-Salem Marriott are among the most conveniently located ones, situated 55 miles (89 kilometers), 50 miles (80 kilometers) and 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Stone Mountain Golf Club
Once you are done with Stone Mountain Golf Club, don't forget about the region's other attractions:
- Schedule some time at Hutchinson Homestead and you'll really get a sense of the location's significance.
- Fine-tune your swing and perhaps take a stroke or two off your game at Olde Beau Golf and Country Club.
- McRitchie Winery and Ciderworks is a great stop for everyone from devoted wine lovers to casual consumers.
- What could be better than a fascinating cultural trip intermingled with liquor? Go to Menarick Vineyard and Winery and you will easily find the answer.
- Time at Thistle Meadow Winery will be an awakening for your tastebuds.