Book a hotel near Stateline Lookout, Lake Tahoe
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Stateline Lookout
Stateline Lookout Hotel & Travel Guide
At Stateline Lookout, you'll feel a sense of ease as you let go of all of the worries of the modern world. Take a short stroll, enjoy the fresh air and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
You can visit it in Tahoe City, which is 85 miles (137 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Despite the fact that there's a reasonable selection of 5 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Stateline Lookout, it's always wise to book as soon as you can to ensure that you get the best possible deal. The Granlibakken Tahoe and the Pepper Tree Inn are two excellent places, found 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
The Tahoe City Inn, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, has friendly service at a fantastic price.
Are you someone who has refined tastes? If so, you can find a small number of upmarket establishments conveniently located just a short drive away. Make an inquiry at the Resort at Squaw Creek - Destination Hotels & Resorts and Cedar Crest Cottages.
Is your phone gallery full but your stomach is empty? You can follow the wafting coffee 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and savor a beverage at Trunk Show (475 North Lake Boulevard #103, Tahoe City). When you're looking for a meal, Tahoe Mountain Brewing Co. Brew Pub (475 North Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City) is a favorite place to dine. It's a short walk of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Stateline Lookout.
Other Things to Do Near Stateline LookoutYou can check out a variety of other attractions after your trip to Stateline Lookout:
- Many visitors like going to Hell Hole Reservoir. Bring a lunch and just relax.
- History fans will want to visit Watson Cabin Living Museum, a place where history comes to life and tells stories from the region's past.
- You don't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Commons Beach Park awaits.
- After you've visited the more well-known museums, consider the displays at Watson Cabin Museum.
- Many visitors enjoy paying a visit to Donner Lake. Pack a picnic and just relax.