Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Springfield, a family-friendly city known for its museums and monuments, as well as attractions like Old State Capitol and Lincoln Home National Historic Site. Choose from Travelocity's 31 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Springfield and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Springfield with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Jaynes Park, Railsplitter State Park, and Manners Park.
- Other things to see include Prairie Capitol Convention Center, Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum, and Illinois State Capitol.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Healthy Planet, or Invisible Fence of Springfield.
- For vet care, White Oaks West Animal Hospital, Animal Emergency Clinic, and PetSmart are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Springfield
- Baymont by Wyndham Springfield
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
- Candlewood Suites Springfield North
Pets are allowed at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springfield
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Springfield
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Springfield.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.