Book a hotel near Springdale Shopping Center, Stamford
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Springdale Shopping Center
Springdale Shopping Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't scratch your head thinking about what's next on the agenda. Springdale Shopping Center is always ready for you.
Stamford, where it can be found, lies 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Hartford.
Travelers in search of a convenient place to spend a few nights can pick from 18 potential accommodations, all within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Springdale Shopping Center. The J House Greenwich and Courtyard by Marriott Stamford Downtown will provide you with at least some of the comforts of home.
If sophisticated interiors are not really your style, take a look at some of the bargain solutions that are in the area. You can make inquiries at the Amsterdam Hotel and the Super 8 Stamford/New York City Area.
You're sure to be inspired by the luxurious services at the top-end hotels that are a quick drive away. To avoid being let down, it could be a good idea to reserve a room well in advance. Try the Hyatt Regency Greenwich and Global Luxury Apartments near Mill River Park.
If it's been a long day, try to keep your brain stimulated with a burst of caffeine. You can order your favorite coffee from Dunkin' Donuts, just a short walk away. If you've really built up an appetite, The Village Table is also close-at-hand, and is an unbeatable place to enjoy a main meal. Walk a bit further and while away the final hours of the day sampling the wine, beer and whatever else entices you at Iceview Bar & Grill.
Other Things to Do Near Springdale Shopping CenterAfter your time is done at Springdale Shopping Center, there are a range of other experiences available in the wider region:
- Kick off your shoes and unwind in Sleepy Hollow Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Sterling Farms Golf Course is the ideal place to play a game or two and enjoy some socializing.
- The exciting performances, exhibits and other events featured at Curtain Call are adored by the local artists and spectators.
- Tourists always enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Hoyt Barnum House, an area historic house.
- A family outing to Stamford Historical Society Museum, a history museum, is certain to be both educational and entertaining.
Why not get on the metro to reach Springdale Shopping Center? The closest stop, Springdale, is only 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.