ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Old Greenwich hotel, you'll find E. Gaynor Brennan Golf Course and Museum of Black World War II History. Stamford Center for the Arts and Stamford Public Library - Ferguson Library are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free area shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the spa tub and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Boasting comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, the 373 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include refrigerators, room service, and hair dryers.
Hyatt Regency Greenwich ratings based on 34 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hyatt Regency Greenwich
Nice hotel close to family
very nice hotel with a castle like feel
Exceeded my expectations!
Beautiful Hotel close to shopping, restaurants.
About the Hyatt Regency GreenwichLocation 1800 E Putnam Avenue, Old Greenwich, CT 06870
Hyatt Regency Greenwich offers its guests a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Hyatt Regency Greenwich. A free area shuttle within 5 mi is available. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Old Greenwich hotel is smoke free.
- 373 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County) (28.4 km / 17.6 mi)
- Train station: Stamford Transportation Center (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 mi
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Regency Greenwich offers 373 air-conditioned accommodations with hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. This Old Greenwich hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Winfields - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Gazebo - This pub serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Greenwich Hyatt
- Greenwich Hyatt Regency
- Greenwich Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Greenwich
- Hyatt Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich Hotel Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Old Greenwich
- Hyatt Regency Greenwich Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 5 AM to 11 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).