You're bound to have a new experience when you visit Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park.
To find it, you'll have to travel approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee, until you get to Live Oak.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, there are a total of 3 accommodation options eager to welcome you. See which one catches your eye out of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites LIVE OAK and Quality Inn Live Oak.
If you prefer to think of yourself as financially prudent, you should spend a night at the Econo Lodge Live Oak, a low-priced solution, just 5 miles (8 kilometers) away!
Other Things to Do Near Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park
You've come to see Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the area has to offer:
- If you love to get out on the water, find out about the range of activities at Suwannee Canoe Outpost.
- Explore the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a round or two at Suwannee River Valley Golf Club.
- A day touring Suwannee County Historical Museum is an awesome way to be alone with your thoughts away from the crowded tourist sites.
- There is no better place to escape from the daily grind than Baker Park. Flip through your favorite magazine, throw a frisbee or simply enjoy the serenity that surrounds you in this leafy urban oasis.
- Take time to picture what it might have been like to live in this destination long ago as you visit Old Hamilton County Jail, a historic civic building.