Pet owners shouldn't miss Spearfish, a city known for its biking trails, and sights like D.C. Booth Historic National Fish Hatchery and Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Spearfish and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Spearfish with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Spearfish Canyon North Entrance, Days of '76 Museum, and Broken Boot Gold Mine.
- Other things to see include Adams Museum, Adams House Museum, and Homestake Gold Mine.
- Need a pet store? Try Bomgaars and North Avenue Pet Store.
- For vet care, Animal Care Center of Spearfish, Spearfish Animal Hospital, and CATL Resources PC are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Spearfish
- The Crow Peak Lodge
Dogs stay free at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Baymont by Wyndham Spearfish
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Best Western Black Hills Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Spearfish
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Spearfish.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 67°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.